If you have more than one question on your mind, you can share a multi step videoask as a single string of questions with your respondents. Read on to find out how.
To create a multi step question:
1. Select the videoask you want to add more steps to.
2. Click + Add more steps or Edit this Videoask to add more questions.
3. Now you’ll see the steps you already have in your videoask:
You can click Delete this question to remove a step, or Edit this step to replace videos and update overlay text or answers on the fly.
Note: You can change the answer type under Edit this step.
4. Click Add another question to record or upload a new video.
5. Drag and drop steps to rearrange the order of your questions.
6. Repeat until you’ve asked everything you wanted to ask.