You can use Variables (previously known as Hidden Fields) to pass known information into your videoask URL.
For example, if you already know your respondents' contact details, you don't have to ask them to fill out the contact form again.
Here are some use cases where Variables can come in handy:
- Passing contact information
- Adding marketing tracking
- Tagging respondents by country
And here's how to add Variables to your videoask:
1. Hit Share this videoask.
2. Click + Variables.
4. Select one of the default variable options or click Add custom variable to create your own.
5. Now you can answer your own videoask with your Variables to collect some sample data.
This is what your answers will look like with data from your Variables:
Want to know more about Variables? Check out this Help Center article.