If you'd like more ways to track and manage responses with your team, you can connect your videoask to Hubspot. This will automatically create a new contact and attach responses in Hubspot when you receive new responses to your videoask.
Note: A Hubspot account is required.
Setup the integration
1. Select the videoask you'd like to connect
2. Click Connect
3. Under the Hubspot integration, click Connect
4. Click New authentication
5. To continue, click Add
6. A generic name based on your videoask account will be created. If you would like to edit it, click the Edit icon
7. Enter your updated authentication name and click Edit to save
8. Click Next
9. You will now need to connect VideoAsk to your Hubspot account. To do so, click New authentication
10. When prompted in a pop up window, Login to your Hubspot account
11. In the popup window, click Connect apps to confirm
12. In the VideoAsk app, click Finish
13. That's it! When you receive new responses to this videoask they will now appear in Hubspot. To stop this, click Disconnect.
View your responses in Hubspot
1. New responses you receive to your videoask will automatically create a new contact in Hubspot, these will be displayed in your Contacts list.
2. To view the details of a response, click the contact Name
3. Go to Filter activities
4. Under Integrations, select VideoAsk. Now VideoAsk interactions with this contact will show up in their feed.
5. Click View interaction to read or watch their response
6. You can play a video or audio response, view the transcript, and download the .mp4 files from within Hubspot
7. To reply using VideoAsk, then select View interaction in VideoAsk
Interested in using other tools with VideoAsk? Explore other integration options with Zapier