Once you begin receiving responses to your videoask, you may want to track or analyze them in Google Sheets or Excel. To do this, you can download a .csv or .xlsx file.
To download the responses of your videoask:
1. From your videoask inbox, click Export answers to a .csv or .xlsx file
2. Choose your file type
3. Open with your preferred spreadsheet software
The following information will be displayed on your spreadsheet:
- Date and time of response submission
- Respondent name
- Respondent contact details (if enabled)
- Question answers for each step
- Video and audio transcriptions
- Media urls for video and audio responses
If you would like to automate the process and add new entries to a spreadsheet like Google Sheets or Airtable each time you receive a new response, this can be done via the Zapier integration.