Track events and engagement with your videoasks using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel.
Connecting your VideoAsk to these tools will track four events:
- videoask_presented (your videoask has loaded/displayed)
- question_submitted (a respondent completed a step of your videoask)
- videoask_submitted (a respondent completed your videoask)
- lead_generated (a respondent completed the contact collection form in your videoask)
To connect these apps:
Once you have created your videoask, click Connect
2. Select Connect for the platform you'd like to use for tracking your videoask performance
To connect Google Analytics, copy and paste your tracking ID and hit Save
To connect Google Tag Manager, copy and paste the container ID from your account and hit Save
5. To connect Facebook Pixel, copy and paste your Pixel ID from your Facebook Business Manager account and hit Save
That's it! If everything is set up properly for each of your respective accounts, then you can now track engagement with your videoasks on each of these platforms.
To remove or update, simply hit Disconnect and enter the appropriate ID.