Give potential students an unforgettable first impression of your course or school by creating an interactive video application or sign-up form.
Let prospects get an immediate sense of who you are by introducing yourself on video and create a sense of trust and openness from the get-go.
Below is a videoask sign-up funnel for prospects interested in a watercolor course:
⬆️ Don't worry, this one's set to preview mode so we're not collecting submissions. Feel free to have a play around.
In this videoask flow, we've used a range of answer types, including button, multiple choice and open ended. We've used conditional logic to add branching to our videoask, so respondents only see steps relevant to them depending on the multiple-choice answers they choose.
If this is your first time using VideoAsk, we recommend checking out our guide on how to create your first videoask to get started.
Note: Some of the features used in this videoask and mentioned below are only available on paid plans. Check out our pricing page for a full breakdown of what's included in each plan.
Here are some of the features we used:
Conditional logic to qualify our leads:
Button answer type to start the interactive experience:
Multiple-choice answer type steps to navigate respondents through the flow:
Open-ended answer type to allow respondents to ask any questions or give feedback via video, audio, or text:
Contact form to collect our respondents' details so we can follow up with them:
Custom colors, branding, and font for a professional look:
Custom end screen to stay on-brand throughout your flow:
If you're new to VideoAsk, we recommend checking out these articles to get you started:
- Your first videoask
- Create a multi-step videoask
- Tips and tools for video editing and recording
- Use notes and scripts when recording your videos
- Recording and uploading FAQ
- Getting start with VideoAsk
You might also find the following articles beneficial depending on how you choose to set up your videoask:
- Score your respondents' answers (to prioritize your strongest prospects)
- Recall information (to make your flow even more conversational by using respondents' names)
- Add a payment answer type (to collect a course payment or deposit from within your videoask)
- Add a calendar answer type (to let respondents view and book appointments on your calendar from your videoask)
- Advanced logic (to build out more complex flows)
- Add UTM tracking to your videoask (to keep tabs on traffic and campaign sources)
- Analyze the drop-off rate of your videoask (to boost engagement levels)
- View your metrics and answers per step (to dive into the data)
We've put together a list of time-saving integrations that VideoAsk users are making the most of in workflows like this one:
- Integrate with your CRM or Google Sheets to keep track of prospects and students.
- Integrate with Slack through Zapier to receive notifications for new leads.
- Integrate with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Google Tag Manager to track engagement.
Can't see your preferred tool? Check out all our integrations here.
Share your videoask with the world
There are lots of ways to get your videoask out into the world:
- Share it in an email campaign
- Embed it in a landing page as an iframe or widget
- Link to it from a call to action button or Facebook Ad
- Share it using a QR code
Explore more ways to share your videoask.
Continue the conversation through VideoAsk
And it doesn't end there! Spark a conversation after collecting submissions by replying to respondents directly from your VideoAsk account. Use tags to keep track of conversations and make the most of our direct message feature to reach out to your VideoAsk contacts with a personalized video message.