In this video series, you'll become an expert in collecting quality video testimonials and feedback from customers, using VideoAsk.
We'll take a look at why feedback is essential, best practices for requesting quality testimonials, VideoAsk's powerful features, and how to use the videos you collect to optimize your business.
Get started with the first video here:
Introduction to getting feedback
Whether it's from customers, employees, or stakeholders, find out why feedback is the secret sauce that helps businesses improve. Learn why video feedback beats written feedback any day of the week.
Planning your customer feedback survey
Taking a little time to plan your feedback survey before diving into testimonial requests will help to make sure the feedback you collect is valuable and relevant. This video will help you figure out what to ask, how to ask it, and most importantly – why you're asking.
Building your customer feedback survey
Sharing your videoask with your audience
It’s time to show customers that you value their feedback. Learn how to share your videoask as a personalized email campaign using Mailchimp.
Replying to customers and publishing video testimonials
Once you’ve collected feedback via VideoAsk, it’s time to make use of it! Find out how to reply to customers, organize your responses with tags, and then embed them as video testimonials in your website.
We've pulled together a list of some of the features mentioned in the above videos (with a few extras thrown in that we think might be useful too).
Click on the links below for step-by-step walk-throughs of how to use these features in your flow.
Building your videoask
- Add a consent checkbox to your contact form
- Add and manage overlay text
- Answer types
- Collect contact details from your respondents
- Collect NPS® feedback using VideoAsk
- Creating your first videoask
- Customize the End Screen of your videoask
- Customize your videoask
- How to use Logic
- Schedule meetings with Calendly
- Select your video footage source
Sending your videoask to your audience
Viewing, sharing, and embedding responses
- Download your videos
- Embed a clickable GIF that opens your video testimonial
- Reply to your respondents
- Send your video responses to Google Drive or Dropbox
- Send your responses to Google Sheets
- Share and embed your interactions
- View your responses